Translation of egalitarian in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- This probably reflects a primitive form of egalitarian society.
- That is not the kind of egalitarian base on which Australians would want to see their taxation system working.
- Sure, there were times when Australia was definitely a much more economically egalitarian society.
- igualitario, (-ria) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Labour's long-term supporters, ethical socialists, public service workers, egalitarians and anti-monarchists, trade unionists and pacifists, were harder to deal with.
- This ideologically diverse group is made up of cultural pessimists, environmentalists, traditionalists, egalitarians, and technophobes.
- Given this shared commitment to material equality, do socialists and liberal egalitarians share the same account of justice?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.