- [circuit/equipment/music] electrónico electronic counter measures sistema (m) de contramedidas electrónicas electronic data processing procesamiento (m) electrónico de datos electronic fund transfer transferencia (f) electrónica de fondos electronic media medios (mpl) de comunicación electrónicos;, electronic money dinero (m) electrónico electronic office oficina (f) computerizada o electrónica electronic publishing edición (f) electrónica electronic surveillance vigilancia (f) por medios electrónicosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- They'll also examine how humidity affects the surface of silicon, which is used to make microchips and other electronic devices.
- The silicon transistors of modern electronic devices make connections to potentials the values of which represent zero and one throughout a system.
- Modern airliners are packed with electronic devices that control the plane and handle navigation and communications.
- The marriage of hip-hop with electronic dance music is well established, but most of this group's collaborations sound like shotgun marriages.
- São Paolo today feels like it is on the verge of another cultural revolution, led by hip hop and electronic dance music.
- That nearly all music is electronic is a banal truism.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.