Translation of electronic in Spanish:
- (circuit/equipment/music)electronic counter measures electronic data processing
electrónicoprocesamiento (masculine) electrónico de datoselectronic fund transfertransferencia (feminine) electrónica de fondoselectronic mediamedios (masculine plural) de comunicación electrónicos;, electronic moneydinero (masculine) electrónicoelectronic officeoficina (feminine) computerizada o electrónicaelectronic surveillancevigilancia (feminine) por medios electrónicosExample sentences
- They'll also examine how humidity affects the surface of silicon, which is used to make microchips and other electronic devices.
- The silicon transistors of modern electronic devices make connections to potentials the values of which represent zero and one throughout a system.
- Modern airliners are packed with electronic devices that control the plane and handle navigation and communications.
- The marriage of hip-hop with electronic dance music is well established, but most of this group's collaborations sound like shotgun marriages.
- São Paolo today feels like it is on the verge of another cultural revolution, led by hip hop and electronic dance music.
- That nearly all music is electronic is a banal truism.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.