Translation of elementary in Spanish:
- 1.1 elementary education elementary teacher (in US)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (basic) it would only be elementary good manners
- Courses start at £75 for a Fun Day during the week, going up to £299 for a four-day elementary pilot course at the weekend.
- Euclid also wrote Phaenomena which is an elementary introduction to mathematical astronomy and gives results on the times stars in certain positions will rise and set.
- Heinrich attended school in Mulhouse, receiving a reasonably good education up to the age of twelve, studying French and Latin in addition to elementary subjects.
elementary, my dear Watsonsería de elemental cortesíaExample sentences
- The elementary exercise of checking the stability of changes in annual deaths and discrepancies between places studied will sometimes be highly prudent.
- For one, Economics in One Lesson can be read by anyone who can perform elementary logical exercises in his mind.
- The French believed that the complex of traditional custom governing the social order could be replaced by simple, elementary rules deriving from the exercise of human reason and natural law.
- Parents would rather sue the world and screw the responsibilities they took on the minute their bundle of joy was born rather than teach him basic, elementary, fundamental reasoning and sense.
- During the past 15 years, they have transformed Poland into a paradise for big business and the wealthy, while large parts of the population lack the most elementary basic needs.
- And if they would misrepresent even this most basic, elementary issue, why should I trust them on other, more important things?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.