Translation of eligible in Spanish:
- 1.1(applicant/candidate)to be eligible
que reúne los requisitos necesarios
forsomethinghe's eligible for a granttiene derecho a solicitar una becaretired employees remain eligible for …los empleados jubilados siguen teniendo derecho a …he's now legally eligible for US citizenshipahora cumple con or reúne los requisitos legales para solicitar la ciudadanía americanaeligible to + infinitiveyou will become eligible to join the club on reaching the age of 18al cumplir 18 años podrás hacerte socio del clubemployees are not eligible to enter the competitionlos empleados no pueden participar en el concursoExample sentences1.2 (suitable) an eligible bachelor Hollywood's most eligible bachelor
el soltero más cotizado de Hollywoodto be eligible
- This is subject to winners being eligible for race competition licences.
- There are two conditions that must be met in order to be eligible for these new measures.
- Four or five cardinals who are eligible for the candidacy of pope could openly campaign.
forsomethingshe's eminently eligible for promotiones firme candidata a un ascensoExample sentences
- We have plenty of eligible bachelors in these parts and quite a few eligible ladies too!
- Prince William managed to stand one of the world's most eligible women up last week when he got tied up foxhunting.
- Last month this magazine presented a list of Scotland's 100 most eligible women and men.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.