Translation of eliminate in Spanish:
- 1 1.1(problem/danger/need)to eliminate something
fromsomethingeliminar algo dealgoExample sentences1.2
- Ozone, produced by zapping oxygen with electricity, will be pumped into the water taken out of Cheney to remove impurities and eliminate most odors.
- The only way to defeat terrorism as a threat to our way of life is to stop it, eliminate it and destroy it where it grows.
- In either case, the fear of personal liability for individual health care workers would be removed, resulting in eliminating the need to hide errors.
- Until a team is eliminated from playoff contention, the goal is to win now.
- Internal bickering and finger-pointing plagued the team after it was eliminated from the World Cup.
- Nothing will change until the team is officially eliminated from the playoffs.
- 2 2.1(team/competitor)2.2 (Mathematics) 2.3 (Physiology)
- Diuretics lower blood pressure by helping your body eliminate sodium and water.
- Your colon normally eliminates waste material and bacteria and absorbs water and sodium to maintain your body's fluid and electrolyte balance.
- This helps the body to eliminate toxins and waste products, and will also help counteract the common pregnancy complaints of constipation and nausea.
- 3 (kill) [euphemistic]eliminar [euphemistic]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.