Translation of elite in Spanish:
- (+ singular or plural verb)Example sentences
- In fact, Murray comments that societal elites were less likely to be religious.
- It is a model strictly for people who are into hierarchical societies with bossy elites who like to display their power.
- Town life also presented new challenges of economic and social organization to urban elites.
- (before noun)(group/team)
de elite or élite
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.