Translation of emanation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (gas, light) [formal] emanación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (manifestation) [literary/literario] efluvio (masculine) [literary/literario]
- They decided that the mysterious emanation must consist of gamma rays, the third form of radiation produced by radioactive decay.
- Without a view of Earth, telescopes built on the Moon could point in any skyward direction, without the risk of contamination from the Earth's electromagnetic emanations.
- Some information about the internal working of computing devices can be derived by looking at power consumption and electromagnetic emanations.
- From a more accommodating perspective that regards psychic phenomena as emanations from a spiritual source, they can be viewed as complementary.
- When one walks around to look at this light barrier from the other side, the yellow reflection on the barrack walls is seen to be the result of emanations of soft pink highlighted by green.
- But the ‘power’ is palpable, described as a radiant emanation influencing everyone it touches.
- In the process of emanation there is gradual loss; for every effect is slightly inferior to its cause.
- The unique symbol for the comprehensive oneness that holds together this entire process of emanation or divinization is the concept of Sophia.
- The world evolves by emanation, and matter is a phase of that process.
- Sophia, divine wisdom, was the emanation of the that, by her very nature, desired to truly comprehend her Father, the unknowable One, the so-called Alien God.
- These begin with shuddha maya, pure spiritual energy, the first evolutes, emanations or creations out of God.
- The primary Buddha is Vairocana, the Sun Buddha, of whom all other Buddhas and divine beings are emanations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the