Translation of embroider in Spanish:
- 1(cloth/design/initials)embroidered in gold thread
bordarbordado con hilos de oroExample sentences
- Rich, embroidered fabrics such as velvets add class and warmth, and embellishment is definitely in.
- The other woman, Grace, is wearing a long coat patched together out of sky-blue velvet and emerald silk and ivory lace and embroidered upholstery fabric.
- Featuring a variety of household goods at affordable prices, the high end range includes complex patchwork and embroidered linen.
- In later centuries, ladies would compete with each other to embroider beautiful designs on the balls, using silk threads.
- She had said nothing, only went back to embroidering a design.
- I began to embroider an intricate design of Sweden's mountains during sunrise.
- He has the ability to make the art of storytelling appear easy, and his films often feel like delicate anecdotes, embroidered with quirky detail and recalled with warm affection.
- Many of my stories were embroidered, exaggerated or wholly invented.
- One such narrative, based on truth but embroidered with details highlighting the message, is the tale of Simpson and his donkey.
- 3also: embroidered past participle(sheet/dress)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.