Translation of embroider in Spanish:
- 1.1(cloth/design/initials)embroidered in gold thread
bordarbordado con hilos de oroExample sentences
- Rich, embroidered fabrics such as velvets add class and warmth, and embellishment is definitely in.
- The other woman, Grace, is wearing a long coat patched together out of sky-blue velvet and emerald silk and ivory lace and embroidered upholstery fabric.
- Featuring a variety of household goods at affordable prices, the high end range includes complex patchwork and embroidered linen.
- In later centuries, ladies would compete with each other to embroider beautiful designs on the balls, using silk threads.
- She had said nothing, only went back to embroidering a design.
- I began to embroider an intricate design of Sweden's mountains during sunrise.
also: embroidered past participle(sheet/dress)
- He has the ability to make the art of storytelling appear easy, and his films often feel like delicate anecdotes, embroidered with quirky detail and recalled with warm affection.
- Many of my stories were embroidered, exaggerated or wholly invented.
- One such narrative, based on truth but embroidered with details highlighting the message, is the tale of Simpson and his donkey.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.