- (of program) presentador, (masculine, feminine); (of function) maestro, (masculine, feminine) de ceremoniasMore example sentences
More example sentences
- There will be an emcee to conduct quizzes and give away prizes and freebies.
- It was a great evening - the comedians were hilarious (Scott Falconbridge was the emcee, Dana Alexander was one comedian, and Mike Dambra was the headliner).
- After the obnoxious announcer, who clearly wished he had been bestowed with the honour of actually being counted as a storyteller and not simply the emcee, I was not in a mood most receptive to storytelling.
- For reasons that will be explained later, the highlights of 1st Class are the tracks that feature guest emcees.
- Also, keep your eyes peeled for a super tour headlined by supa emcees De La Soul, as well as a touchdown from Chicago's finest, Common.
- Hip-hop rose in urban centers, launched by breakdancers and carried forward by emcees, DJs and graffiti artists.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (emcees, emceeing, emceed)
- [event/function/show] presentar
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (emcees, emceeing, emceed)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.