Translation of emcee in Spanish:
- (of program) presentador, (masculine, feminine); (of function) maestro, (masculine, feminine) de ceremoniasExample sentences
- There will be an emcee to conduct quizzes and give away prizes and freebies.
- It was a great evening - the comedians were hilarious (Scott Falconbridge was the emcee, Dana Alexander was one comedian, and Mike Dambra was the headliner).
- After the obnoxious announcer, who clearly wished he had been bestowed with the honour of actually being counted as a storyteller and not simply the emcee, I was not in a mood most receptive to storytelling.
- For reasons that will be explained later, the highlights of 1st Class are the tracks that feature guest emcees.
- Also, keep your eyes peeled for a super tour headlined by supa emcees De La Soul, as well as a touchdown from Chicago's finest, Common.
- Hip-hop rose in urban centers, launched by breakdancers and carried forward by emcees, DJs and graffiti artists.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (emcees, emceeing, emceed)
- [event/function/show] presentar
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (emcees, emceeing, emceed)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.