Translation of emerald in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1.1 countable or uncountable (gem)Example sentences1.2 uncountable (color)
(before noun)her emerald eyes
- The shining diamonds, rubies, emeralds, peridots, topaz, sapphires have now acquired a special status for the wearer.
- The blue-silver metal was cast in an ornate fashion, and white diamonds spotted with emeralds, beryls and emeralds crusted the edges of the metal.
- Synthetic ruby, sapphire, spinel, emerald, opal, and turquoise are commonly encountered, but synthesis of diamond for gem cutting has so far been very limited.
verde esmeralda invariable adjectivesus ojos verde esmeraldathe Emerald Islela verde Erin or IrlandaExample sentences
- The bodice was plain, starched white, while the skirt itself a deep emerald.
- The necklace she wore around her neck glowed a deep emerald as he did so.
- The beautiful emeralds of the South American rainforests became a warm blue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.