- 1.1 (famous, respected) [doctor/writer] eminente, ilustre our eminent guest nuestro ilustre invitado she is eminent in the field of molecular biology es una eminencia or se destaca en el campo de la biología molecularMore example sentences1.2 (indisputable) [goodness/suitability] innegable
More example sentences
- Nevertheless, it is very prestigious, and is often awarded to eminent people in the sciences and arts.
- Here are some excerpts from the opinions expressed by some eminent personalities.
- These four participants will then be sent to Mumbai for training and will be groomed by eminent people in the film industry.
- The quality is eminent, but the case does have a fundamental flaw - the lack of cooling.
- It does seem an eminent candidate for discreet burial, doesn't it?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.