Translation of eminent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (famous, respected) our eminent guestshe is eminent in the field of molecular biologynuestro ilustre invitadoes una eminencia or se destaca en el campo de la biología molecularExample sentences1.2 (indisputable)
- Nevertheless, it is very prestigious, and is often awarded to eminent people in the sciences and arts.
- Here are some excerpts from the opinions expressed by some eminent personalities.
- These four participants will then be sent to Mumbai for training and will be groomed by eminent people in the film industry.
- The quality is eminent, but the case does have a fundamental flaw - the lack of cooling.
- It does seem an eminent candidate for discreet burial, doesn't it?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.