Translation of emotion in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (feeling) I was torn by conflicting emotionsme debatía entre sentimientos contradictoriosExample sentences1.2 uncountable (strength of feeling) her voice trembled with emotion
he said it with no apparent emotionla voz le temblaba de emociónscenes of great emotionlo dijo sin demostrar ninguna emociónExample sentences
- The path down is usually the feminine journey, which brings us to emotion, instinct and intuition.
- Life today is guided not by logic and reason but rather by emotion, fear and sentimentality.
- Since Plato, many philosophers have sought to make a sharp distinction between reason and emotion.
- She loves the fact that there is an intensity about holidays that can spark strong emotions.
- It allows you to have strong emotions and opinions without any real risk to yourself.
- There has been an attempt to defuse aggressive emotions and any desire for revenge.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to