- 1.1 c (feeling) sentimiento (m) I was torn by conflicting emotions me debatía entre sentimientos contradictoriosMore example sentences1.2 u (strength of feeling) emoción (f) her voice trembled with emotion la voz le temblaba de emoción he said it with no apparent emotion lo dijo sin demostrar ninguna emoción scenes of great emotion escenas de gran emotividad
More example sentences
- The path down is usually the feminine journey, which brings us to emotion, instinct and intuition.
- Life today is guided not by logic and reason but rather by emotion, fear and sentimentality.
- Since Plato, many philosophers have sought to make a sharp distinction between reason and emotion.
- She loves the fact that there is an intensity about holidays that can spark strong emotions.
- It allows you to have strong emotions and opinions without any real risk to yourself.
- There has been an attempt to defuse aggressive emotions and any desire for revenge.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.