Translation of emotion in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (feeling) I was torn by conflicting emotionsme debatía entre sentimientos contradictoriosExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 uncountable (strength of feeling) her voice trembled with emotion
- She loves the fact that there is an intensity about holidays that can spark strong emotions.
- It allows you to have strong emotions and opinions without any real risk to yourself.
- There has been an attempt to defuse aggressive emotions and any desire for revenge.
la voz le temblaba de emociónhe said it with no apparent emotionlo dijo sin demostrar ninguna emociónscenes of great emotion
- The path down is usually the feminine journey, which brings us to emotion, instinct and intuition.
- Life today is guided not by logic and reason but rather by emotion, fear and sentimentality.
- Since Plato, many philosophers have sought to make a sharp distinction between reason and emotion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.