- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable emulsion (paint) pintura (feminine) al agua 1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Photography/Fotografía] emulsión (feminine)More example sentences1.3 c and u [Chemistry/Química] emulsión (feminine)
More example sentences
- The silver halide crystals in a photographic emulsion are not perfect.
- To make today's platinum prints, a photographer mixes the emulsion from platinum, gelatin and other ingredients, then hand coats a piece of fine art paper with the mixture.
- He describes it as a universal developer for modern film emulsions used under diverse conditions, easy to use, and designed to achieve maximum image stain and minimum general stain.
- Liquid polymer emulsions are used for dust control and soil and slope stabilization.
- An oil-in-water emulsion is created by dispersing oil droplets in an aqueous phase.
- This allows the fluorescent microspheres to behave like the aqueous droplets in the emulsion.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.