Translation of emulsion in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable emulsion (paint) pintura (feminine) al agua 1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Photography/Fotografía] emulsión (feminine)Example sentences1.3 c and u [Chemistry/Química] emulsión (feminine)
- The silver halide crystals in a photographic emulsion are not perfect.
- To make today's platinum prints, a photographer mixes the emulsion from platinum, gelatin and other ingredients, then hand coats a piece of fine art paper with the mixture.
- He describes it as a universal developer for modern film emulsions used under diverse conditions, easy to use, and designed to achieve maximum image stain and minimum general stain.
- Liquid polymer emulsions are used for dust control and soil and slope stabilization.
- An oil-in-water emulsion is created by dispersing oil droplets in an aqueous phase.
- This allows the fluorescent microspheres to behave like the aqueous droplets in the emulsion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.