Translation of emulsion in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable emulsion (paint) pintura (feminine) al agua 1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Photography/Fotografía] emulsión (feminine)Example sentences1.3 c and u [Chemistry/Química] emulsión (feminine)
- The silver halide crystals in a photographic emulsion are not perfect.
- To make today's platinum prints, a photographer mixes the emulsion from platinum, gelatin and other ingredients, then hand coats a piece of fine art paper with the mixture.
- He describes it as a universal developer for modern film emulsions used under diverse conditions, easy to use, and designed to achieve maximum image stain and minimum general stain.
- Liquid polymer emulsions are used for dust control and soil and slope stabilization.
- An oil-in-water emulsion is created by dispersing oil droplets in an aqueous phase.
- This allows the fluorescent microspheres to behave like the aqueous droplets in the emulsion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.