- 1.1 [Occult] maga (f), hechicera (f)More example sentences1.2 (seductive woman) mujer (f) hechicera or cautivadora
More example sentences
- There were four ranks a person could be - witch or wizard, mage, enchanter or enchantress, and sorcerer or sorceress.
- Enchanters and enchantresses are people who possess sorcery, witchcraft, and either white or black magic.
- The title of the opera comes about because the comely and charming Nastasya is considered to be an enchantress, to have magic powers to enchant men.
- English enchantress Beth Orton may have been the odd man out on the bill yet her gentle folk and sweet charm seemed to warm a crowd clearly unfamiliar with her material.
- She's a raconteur, an enchantress and a dreamer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.