Translation of enchantress in Spanish:
- 1.1 (female magician) maga (feminine), hechicera (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (seductive woman) mujer (feminine) hechicera or cautivadora
- There were four ranks a person could be - witch or wizard, mage, enchanter or enchantress, and sorcerer or sorceress.
- Enchanters and enchantresses are people who possess sorcery, witchcraft, and either white or black magic.
- The title of the opera comes about because the comely and charming Nastasya is considered to be an enchantress, to have magic powers to enchant men.
- English enchantress Beth Orton may have been the odd man out on the bill yet her gentle folk and sweet charm seemed to warm a crowd clearly unfamiliar with her material.
- She's a raconteur, an enchantress and a dreamer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.