Translation of enchantress in Spanish:
- 1.1 (female magician)maga (feminine)hechicera (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (seductive woman)
mujer (feminine) hechicera or cautivadoraExample sentences
- There were four ranks a person could be - witch or wizard, mage, enchanter or enchantress, and sorcerer or sorceress.
- Enchanters and enchantresses are people who possess sorcery, witchcraft, and either white or black magic.
- The title of the opera comes about because the comely and charming Nastasya is considered to be an enchantress, to have magic powers to enchant men.
- English enchantress Beth Orton may have been the odd man out on the bill yet her gentle folk and sweet charm seemed to warm a crowd clearly unfamiliar with her material.
- She's a raconteur, an enchantress and a dreamer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than