Translation of enchantress in Spanish:
- 1.1 (female magician) maga (feminine), hechicera (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (seductive woman) mujer (feminine) hechicera or cautivadora
- There were four ranks a person could be - witch or wizard, mage, enchanter or enchantress, and sorcerer or sorceress.
- Enchanters and enchantresses are people who possess sorcery, witchcraft, and either white or black magic.
- The title of the opera comes about because the comely and charming Nastasya is considered to be an enchantress, to have magic powers to enchant men.
- English enchantress Beth Orton may have been the odd man out on the bill yet her gentle folk and sweet charm seemed to warm a crowd clearly unfamiliar with her material.
- She's a raconteur, an enchantress and a dreamer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.