Translation of enclose in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (surround)(fence in) cercara valley enclosed by high mountainsun valle circundado or rodeado de altas montañasExample sentences
- The spaces in between are enclosed with glass, making two internal courtyards.
- The back of the truck was open, but the sides were enclosed with splintery, yellow wood.
- The open space around the blocks of flats was divided into semi-private areas that were enclosed with railings and gates.
also: enclosed past participle of(area/space)an enclosed order (Religion)
- Landowners in Winterbourne Monkton had an Act of Parliament passed in 1813 to enable them to enclose common land in the parish.
- Soon after growth accelerated when the common was enclosed and plots of land were sold off.
- Most of the land was enclosed for agriculture use.
cerradouna orden de clausura
- 2 (in letter) please find enclosed a copy of the original orderse adjunta or se acompaña copia del pedido originalI enclose a check for $500adjunto or acompaño un cheque por $500some samples were enclosed with the letterjunto con la carta iban/venían unas muestrasExample sentences
- I wrote her a letter, enclosing a self-addressed envelope for her convenience.
- It is enclosed in a sealed envelope along with this letter.
- Meanwhile I enclose copies of two letters from the estate agent both dated 14 January 2000 for your information.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.