Translation of enclose in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (surround)(fence in)a valley enclosed by high mountainsun valle circundado or rodeado de altas montañasExample sentences
- The spaces in between are enclosed with glass, making two internal courtyards.
- The back of the truck was open, but the sides were enclosed with splintery, yellow wood.
- The open space around the blocks of flats was divided into semi-private areas that were enclosed with railings and gates.
also: enclosed past participle(area/space)an enclosed order (Religion)una orden de clausura
- Landowners in Winterbourne Monkton had an Act of Parliament passed in 1813 to enable them to enclose common land in the parish.
- Soon after growth accelerated when the common was enclosed and plots of land were sold off.
- Most of the land was enclosed for agriculture use.
- 2 (in letter) please find enclosed a copy of the original orderI enclose a check for $500se adjunta or se acompaña copia del pedido originalsome samples were enclosed with the letteradjunto or acompaño un cheque por $500junto con la carta iban/venían unas muestrasExample sentences
- I wrote her a letter, enclosing a self-addressed envelope for her convenience.
- It is enclosed in a sealed envelope along with this letter.
- Meanwhile I enclose copies of two letters from the estate agent both dated 14 January 2000 for your information.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the