Translation of enclosure in Spanish:
- 1 countable 1.1 (enclosed space) a fenced enclosure1.2 (for spectators)un cercado(British English) (Sport)a members' enclosurethe stewards' enclosureun recinto para sociosrecinto oficial(reservado a invitados especiales)Example sentences
- Best Mate, trained by Henrietta Knight, won his third Gold Cup last year and now has an enclosure named after him at the course.
- It was a far cry from members' enclosures at racetracks.
- From the track to the unsaddling enclosure, every yard felt like a mile.
- 3 countable (thing enclosed)(información, documentos etc anexos a una carta)Example sentences
- The Park itself has many other attractions, such as woodland walks, deer enclosures and wild boar areas.
- Some days later, half a dozen plastic covers containing some popcorn were found near one of the deer enclosures.
- How can one be sure that the dry moat surrounding the enclosures would actually prevent the lions or the bears from jumping across?
- The letter's enclosures included documents in support of that charge.
- Letters hold surprising enclosures - pressed violets, four-leaf clovers, and the occasional trinket.
- Having considered her letter and enclosures we find that the reason that she has given for her non-attendance is quite unsatisfactory.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than