Translation of enclosure in Spanish:
- 1 countable 1.1 (enclosed space) a fenced enclosureun cercadoExample sentences1.2 (for spectators)
(British English) (Sport)a members' enclosure
- The Park itself has many other attractions, such as woodland walks, deer enclosures and wild boar areas.
- Some days later, half a dozen plastic covers containing some popcorn were found near one of the deer enclosures.
- How can one be sure that the dry moat surrounding the enclosures would actually prevent the lions or the bears from jumping across?
recinto (masculine)un recinto para sociosthe stewards' enclosurerecinto oficial (reservado a invitados especiales)Example sentences
- Best Mate, trained by Henrietta Knight, won his third Gold Cup last year and now has an enclosure named after him at the course.
- It was a far cry from members' enclosures at racetracks.
- From the track to the unsaddling enclosure, every yard felt like a mile.
- 3 countable (thing enclosed)(información, documentos etc anexos a una carta)Example sentences
- The letter's enclosures included documents in support of that charge.
- Letters hold surprising enclosures - pressed violets, four-leaf clovers, and the occasional trinket.
- Having considered her letter and enclosures we find that the reason that she has given for her non-attendance is quite unsatisfactory.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.