Translation of encyclopedic in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- He had a real passion for his beloved native city and a completely encyclopaedic knowledge of its highways, byways and history.
- But unfortunately much of that information, that encyclopaedic knowledge of their environment is being lost.
- Hosts are sweet and helpful; every single server I encountered had an encyclopedic knowledge about the food at hand.
- There is, inevitably, an interpretation in these encyclopedic materials, but it is not offered in a way that prevents readers from using the data to argue for alternative readings.
- The programmer will need to enter, laboriously, for each word in the system's lexicon, the different senses and the associated encyclopaedic knowledge.
- Like the intellectual adventurers of the enlightenment, they foresee that an encyclopedic compendium of the facts of nature will reveal hidden truths.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.