Translation of end-of-terrace in Spanish:


Pronunciation: /ˈendəvˌterəs; ˌendəvˈterɪs/


  • (British English/inglés británico) (before noun/delante del nombre) end-of-terrace house[ vivienda al final de una hilera de casas adosadas ]

Get more from Oxford Dictionaries

Subscribe to remove adverts and access premium resources

Word of the day tela
material …
Cultural fact of the day

In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.