Translation of ending in Spanish:
- 1.1 (conclusion) final (masculine), desenlace (masculine) I prefer stories/films with happy endings prefiero las historias/películas con final feliz or que acaban bienExample sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] desinencia (feminine), terminación (feminine) verb endings desinencias verbales
- As this is ballet, like opera, there are lots of improbable plot twists before the story concludes with a happy ending.
- Stories don't normally end in happy endings, but mine did.
- For Margie and her family, the rescue was a happy ending and the end of a horrible ordeal.
- The structure of Old English was more like Latin in that words had various inflectional endings to indicate their grammatical function.
- The real challenge, though, are the word endings.
- It doesn't have separate words for articles, prepositions, or pronouns, which are indicated by altered word endings.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the