- 1.1 (conclusion) final (m), desenlace (m) I prefer stories/films with happy endings prefiero las historias/películas con final feliz or que acaban bienMore example sentences1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] desinencia (f), terminación (f) verb endings desinencias verbales
More example sentences
- As this is ballet, like opera, there are lots of improbable plot twists before the story concludes with a happy ending.
- Stories don't normally end in happy endings, but mine did.
- For Margie and her family, the rescue was a happy ending and the end of a horrible ordeal.
- The structure of Old English was more like Latin in that words had various inflectional endings to indicate their grammatical function.
- The real challenge, though, are the word endings.
- It doesn't have separate words for articles, prepositions, or pronouns, which are indicated by altered word endings.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an