Translation of endless in Spanish:
- 1 1.1(journey/meeting)
infinito(resources)the days seemed endless to me
sin límiteslos días se me hacían eternos or interminablesExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (innumerable) endless attempts
- Instead of spending our time on crafting quality content, we waste it with endless bickering.
- This endless commuting could be wasting your children's precious time with you, as much as yours with them.
- I leaned across the white metal railing and stared out into the endless blue green ocean.
innumerables intentos (masculine plural)the possibilities are endless
- It has stared at us from countless front pages and endless news bulletins.
- Every day doesn't have to be an endless stream of cigarettes and magazines.
- There were a multitude of stalls and an endless number of tractors on display.
(una) infinidad or un sinnúmero or un sinfín de intentoslas posibilidades son infinitas
hay (una) infinidad de posibilidades
- 2 (Technology)(chain/belt/cable)
sin fin invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- Shaking his head, the medic turned his attention to the next link in an endless chain.
- An endless belt ran out from the bottom of the pile and into the boat for loading.
- A Flemish string can be twisted far more than an endless loop type.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.