Translation of endless in Spanish:
- 1 1.1(journey/meeting)(plain/patience)sin límites(resources)the days seemed endless to mesin límiteslos días se me hacían eternos or interminablesExample sentences1.2 (innumerable) endless attempts
the possibilities are endlessinnumerables intentos (masculine plural)(una) infinidad or un sinnúmero or un sinfín de intentoslas posibilidades son infinitashay (una) infinidad de posibilidadesExample sentences
- Instead of spending our time on crafting quality content, we waste it with endless bickering.
- This endless commuting could be wasting your children's precious time with you, as much as yours with them.
- I leaned across the white metal railing and stared out into the endless blue green ocean.
- It has stared at us from countless front pages and endless news bulletins.
- Every day doesn't have to be an endless stream of cigarettes and magazines.
- There were a multitude of stalls and an endless number of tractors on display.
- 2 (Technology)(chain/belt/cable)sin fin invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- Shaking his head, the medic turned his attention to the next link in an endless chain.
- An endless belt ran out from the bottom of the pile and into the boat for loading.
- A Flemish string can be twisted far more than an endless loop type.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.