Translation of endless in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 [journey/meeting] interminable; [plain/patience] sin límites, infinito; [resources] inagotable, sin límites; [chatter/complaining] continuo, incesante the days seemed endless to me los días se me hacían eternos or interminablesExample sentences1.2 (innumerable) innumerable endless attempts innumerables intentos (masculine plural), (una) infinidad or un sinnúmero or un sinfín de intentos the possibilities are endless las posibilidades son infinitas, hay (una) infinidad de posibilidades
- Instead of spending our time on crafting quality content, we waste it with endless bickering.
- This endless commuting could be wasting your children's precious time with you, as much as yours with them.
- I leaned across the white metal railing and stared out into the endless blue green ocean.
- It has stared at us from countless front pages and endless news bulletins.
- Every day doesn't have to be an endless stream of cigarettes and magazines.
- There were a multitude of stalls and an endless number of tractors on display.
- 2 [Technology/Tecnología] [chain/belt/cable] sin fin (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)Example sentences
- Shaking his head, the medic turned his attention to the next link in an endless chain.
- An endless belt ran out from the bottom of the pile and into the boat for loading.
- A Flemish string can be twisted far more than an endless loop type.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.