Translation of endorse in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (approve) I fully endorse that opinionestoy totalmente de acuerdo con esa opinión
comparto totalmente esa opiniónExample sentences1.2 (Politics) she has been endorsed by the mayor
ha obtenido el refrendo del alcalde1.3(product)
- I fully endorse calls for the public to rally behind the club for the sake of the province.
- He also endorsed the policy that public servants must enthusiastically support their Ministers in carrying out their programmes as long as they are in keeping with the law.
- I thank everyone who is supporting this part of the bill, and I fully endorse our support of it.
- In the past few years advertising and endorsing products has been a very lucrative way for Bollywood stars to earn some extra cash.
- Players are allowed to advertise or endorse products for material gain outside of the games.
- It does not recommend or endorse any specific product for environmental cleaning.
- 2 (sign)(check/bill)
- 3 (British) (Motor Vehicles, Law)(anotar los detalles de una infracción de tráfico en el permiso de conducir)Example sentences
- But in many cases the payee indorses the cheque even if it is collected for his own account.
- If he endorsed the cheques, what form did the endorsement take?
- The cheque was endorsed by Conroy and then given to him.
- Breckon's driving licence was also endorsed with five penalty points but he was not banned from the road.
- He was fined £300 with £200 costs and his driving licence was endorsed with ten penalty points.
- No separate penalty was imposed for the other driving offences though his licence was endorsed with the appropriate penalty points.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.