Translation of endorsement in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1 1.1 (approval) aval (masculine), aprobación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Politics/Política] refrendo (masculine) 1.3 [Marketing/Márketing] promoción (feminine)
- It has received the overwhelming endorsement of the entire US political and media establishment, liberal and conservative alike.
- An indorsement is not always required to negotiate a bill.
- And while the paper's editor had apparently been minded to remain neutral, pressure was brought to bear from London that a front page endorsement was required, and nothing less.
- 2 (signature) endoso (masculine)
- 3 (on driving licence) (British English/inglés británico) anotación (feminine) ([ de una infracción de tráfico ])Example sentences
- And it will not reconsider any penalties or driving licence endorsements already imposed
- This year the Department for Transport is expected to toughen the sentence to make the offence subject to an endorsement of three penalty points and a 60 pounds sterling fixed penalty.
- He said he had three endorsements on his driving licence for speeding in 1993, 1997 and 1998 for which he received a fixed-penalty fine.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to