noun/nombrec and u
- 1 1.1 (approval) aval (masculine), aprobación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Politics/Política] refrendo (masculine) 1.3 [Marketing/Márketing] promoción (feminine)
- It has received the overwhelming endorsement of the entire US political and media establishment, liberal and conservative alike.
- An indorsement is not always required to negotiate a bill.
- And while the paper's editor had apparently been minded to remain neutral, pressure was brought to bear from London that a front page endorsement was required, and nothing less.
- 2 (signature) endoso (masculine)
- 3 (on driving licence) (British English/inglés británico) anotación (feminine) ([ de una infracción de tráfico ])More example sentences
- And it will not reconsider any penalties or driving licence endorsements already imposed
- This year the Department for Transport is expected to toughen the sentence to make the offence subject to an endorsement of three penalty points and a 60 pounds sterling fixed penalty.
- He said he had three endorsements on his driving licence for speeding in 1993, 1997 and 1998 for which he received a fixed-penalty fine.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.