ncountable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable
- 1 1.1 (approval) aval (masculine), aprobación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Politics/Política] refrendo (masculine) 1.3 [Marketing/Márketing] promoción (feminine)
- It has received the overwhelming endorsement of the entire US political and media establishment, liberal and conservative alike.
- An indorsement is not always required to negotiate a bill.
- And while the paper's editor had apparently been minded to remain neutral, pressure was brought to bear from London that a front page endorsement was required, and nothing less.
- 2 (signature) endoso (masculine)
- 3 (on driving licence) (British English/inglés británico) anotación (feminine) (de una infracción de tráfico)More example sentences
- And it will not reconsider any penalties or driving licence endorsements already imposed
- This year the Department for Transport is expected to toughen the sentence to make the offence subject to an endorsement of three penalty points and a 60 pounds sterling fixed penalty.
- He said he had three endorsements on his driving licence for speeding in 1993, 1997 and 1998 for which he received a fixed-penalty fine.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.