Translation of endowment in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (Finance) (before noun) endowment insuranceseguro-ahorro (masculine)endowment policypóliza (feminine) de seguro totalExample sentences
- And many, of course, have substantial endowments to guarantee more income.
- In return, he presented the University with a handsome endowment for genetics student prizes and scholarships, funded by the sale of the cream of his reprint collection.
- They would also give top universities massive endowments to free them from state interference.
- From a bank's point of view, life policies can broadly be divided into two types: whole life policies and endowment policies.
- The department spokeswoman said it did not distinguish between life assurance policies and endowment policies.
- The argument for the latter advice being that an endowment policy pays out a lump sum on maturity.
- 2 (attribute) [formal]atributo (masculine) [formal]Example sentences
- Naturally, the student brings into this situation certain genetic endowments: intelligence, talents, and preferences.
- The extent to which various aspects of human behavior are found to have a firm biological basis is a strong indicator of how much changes in genetic endowments will be able to change mental qualities in human offspring.
- Clearly, every person enters the world with different natural endowments that fall along a distribution of emotional, cognitive and sensory capabilities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.