Translation of endure in Spanish:
- 1.1 1.2 (tolerate) I will not endure this treatment any longerno voy a seguir consintiendo or tolerando que se me trate asíExample sentences
- I now understand the pain and suffering a terminal illness can cause, suffering not just endured by the patient but by their loved ones.
- He worked for 37 years at York Carriageworks and died of an illness related to asbestos, after enduring a long and painful collapse.
- It was difficult to gauge who had endured the more difficult week.
- (fame/friendship/memories)(system)sostenerseExample sentences
- Your strength in personal affairs is your ability to build a well-knit, solid relationship that endures and continues to thrive year after year.
- It has worked so far for the Murdochs, but whether the concept will endure, however, remains to be seen.
- Above all, the stones remain and endure and, as he rightly reminds us, they too have a story to tell.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.