Translation of energize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [antenna/circuit] activarExample sentences1.2 [spirit/will] vigorizar*; [person] infundirle vigor a
- The change in current is detected and the sensor's output is energized.
- He turned when he heard the sound of electricity energizing the room.
- It corresponds directly to the contact pattern energizing the radiation.
- I was tired and worn out, having been teaching all day, but left her, energised and full of enthusiasm.
- It is at this place that we are energized to be more creative.
- Yes, they must excite, energise and enthuse competent individuals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.