transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [antenna/circuit] activarMore example sentences1.2 [spirit/will] vigorizar*; [person] infundirle vigor a
More example sentences
- The change in current is detected and the sensor's output is energized.
- He turned when he heard the sound of electricity energizing the room.
- It corresponds directly to the contact pattern energizing the radiation.
- I was tired and worn out, having been teaching all day, but left her, energised and full of enthusiasm.
- It is at this place that we are energized to be more creative.
- Yes, they must excite, energise and enthuse competent individuals.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the