- 1.1 [antenna/circuit] activarMore example sentences1.2 [spirit/will] vigorizar*; [person] infundirle vigor a
More example sentences
- The change in current is detected and the sensor's output is energized.
- He turned when he heard the sound of electricity energizing the room.
- It corresponds directly to the contact pattern energizing the radiation.
- I was tired and worn out, having been teaching all day, but left her, energised and full of enthusiasm.
- It is at this place that we are energized to be more creative.
- Yes, they must excite, energise and enthuse competent individuals.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.