- 1.1 [antenna/circuit] activarMore example sentences1.2 [spirit/will] vigorizar*; [person] infundirle vigor a
More example sentences
- The change in current is detected and the sensor's output is energized.
- He turned when he heard the sound of electricity energizing the room.
- It corresponds directly to the contact pattern energizing the radiation.
- I was tired and worn out, having been teaching all day, but left her, energised and full of enthusiasm.
- It is at this place that we are energized to be more creative.
- Yes, they must excite, energise and enthuse competent individuals.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.