- [literary/literario] envolver* he enfolded her in his arms la envolvió en un abrazo [literary/literario]More example sentences
More example sentences
- When the sudden silence had enfolded the room in its velvet cloak, he had known that he was nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the wielder of such power.
- Amid all the celebrations over their recovery, silence continued to enfold the conditions that had enabled the looting of the treasures in the first place.
- As the couple stands in the shadow-filled office, a blanket of silence enfolds them.
- Several arms of gentle loving kindness enfolded him into an embrace of warmth and love.
- He enfolded him in an embrace; Phillipe pounded him on the back.
- I was enfolded in her warm embrace, a grin spread wide across my face.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.