Translation of enfold in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [literary/literario] envolver* he enfolded her in his arms la envolvió en un abrazo [literary/literario]Example sentences
- When the sudden silence had enfolded the room in its velvet cloak, he had known that he was nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the wielder of such power.
- Amid all the celebrations over their recovery, silence continued to enfold the conditions that had enabled the looting of the treasures in the first place.
- As the couple stands in the shadow-filled office, a blanket of silence enfolds them.
- Several arms of gentle loving kindness enfolded him into an embrace of warmth and love.
- He enfolded him in an embrace; Phillipe pounded him on the back.
- I was enfolded in her warm embrace, a grin spread wide across my face.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.