- [literario/literary] envolver* he enfolded her in his arms la envolvió en un abrazo [literario/literary]More example sentences
More example sentences
- When the sudden silence had enfolded the room in its velvet cloak, he had known that he was nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the wielder of such power.
- Amid all the celebrations over their recovery, silence continued to enfold the conditions that had enabled the looting of the treasures in the first place.
- As the couple stands in the shadow-filled office, a blanket of silence enfolds them.
- Several arms of gentle loving kindness enfolded him into an embrace of warmth and love.
- He enfolded him in an embrace; Phillipe pounded him on the back.
- I was enfolded in her warm embrace, a grin spread wide across my face.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)