Translation of enforce in Spanish:
hacer respetar or cumplir or obedecer(ceasefire)
hacer respetar(claim/right)to enforce one's will
hacer valerimponer su voluntadExample sentences
- Damages were being sought for compensation as a result of the council's negligent advice and not primarily to enforce a public law right.
- And how the Supreme Court decides them will be a telling indicator of its commitment to enforcing the rule of law.
- The letter then went on to give instances in which the government authorities enforced the rule of law.
- 2also: enforced past participle ofExample sentences
- It's been a force for enforcing peace.
- The teenager's death prompted Stanwell residents to join forces to try to enforce a new traffic calming scheme in Long Lane.
- The good news is that most political forces are willing to enforce the changes.
- The argument only enforced his strong will and I knew he hated me.
- Nor is it just a question of enforcing one demand.
- He enforced his argument by adding details.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.