- 1.1 (subject) ingeniería (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [research/industry/works] de ingenieríaMore example sentences1.2 (design and construction) ingeniería (feminine) an impressive piece of engineering una magnífica obra de ingeniería
More example sentences
- These examples illustrate the potential of just two small areas of research in the rapidly developing field of small-scale engineering.
- This would also be the company's global customer support centre for software engineering and development.
- He designed the company network and acts as a mentor for software development and manufacturing engineering.
- The live interaction with the crew can help students envision career possibilities resulting from studying science, technology, engineering and math.
- That is a challenge, but like I said, the reasons for studying physics or any branch of science or engineering are somewhat deeper than just the immediate starting salaries of your first job.
- The key thrust will be to stimulate learner interest to follow careers in science, engineering and technology.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.