Translation of engineering in Spanish:
- 1.1 (subject) ingeniería (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [research/industry/works] de ingenieríaExample sentences1.2 (design and construction) ingeniería (feminine) an impressive piece of engineering una magnífica obra de ingeniería
- These examples illustrate the potential of just two small areas of research in the rapidly developing field of small-scale engineering.
- This would also be the company's global customer support centre for software engineering and development.
- He designed the company network and acts as a mentor for software development and manufacturing engineering.
- The live interaction with the crew can help students envision career possibilities resulting from studying science, technology, engineering and math.
- That is a challenge, but like I said, the reasons for studying physics or any branch of science or engineering are somewhat deeper than just the immediate starting salaries of your first job.
- The key thrust will be to stimulate learner interest to follow careers in science, engineering and technology.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.