- 1.1 (subject) ingeniería (f); (before n) [research/industry/works] de ingenieríaMore example sentences1.2 (design and construction) ingeniería (f) an impressive piece of engineering una magnífica obra de ingeniería
More example sentences
- These examples illustrate the potential of just two small areas of research in the rapidly developing field of small-scale engineering.
- This would also be the company's global customer support centre for software engineering and development.
- He designed the company network and acts as a mentor for software development and manufacturing engineering.
- The live interaction with the crew can help students envision career possibilities resulting from studying science, technology, engineering and math.
- That is a challenge, but like I said, the reasons for studying physics or any branch of science or engineering are somewhat deeper than just the immediate starting salaries of your first job.
- The key thrust will be to stimulate learner interest to follow careers in science, engineering and technology.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.