- 1 uncountable/no numerable (process, work) grabado (masculine)More example sentences
- Artisans then begin the process of engraving on it.
- There he studied painting with him and learned the Western technique of engraving.
- Born, raised, and educated just outside of London, Barraclough initially learned the art of engraving from a Master English gunsmith in the late 1940s.
- 2 countable/numerable [Printing/Imprenta] 2.1 (block) plancha (feminine) 2.2 (copy) grabado (masculine)More example sentences
- The enormous influence of his woodcuts and engravings turned the print into a significant and distinctively German art form.
- Works of art include paintings, engravings, prints as well as original sculptures or statues.
- The best illustrated edition of Jane Austen uses contemporary fashion plates, engravings of carriages, town scenes and so on.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.