Translation of enjoyment in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (pleasure) I don't do it for enjoymentno lo hago por placershe gets a lot of enjoyment from or out of readingdisfruta mucho leyendoit spoils your enjoyment
le encanta leerte impide disfrutarlo al máximoExample sentences
- He puts restaurant's success down to good food, polite efficient service, and the process of pleasure and enjoyment.
- The dedication, hard work and enjoyment combined to give pleasure to the cast, production team and helpers, and to the audiences who supported them.
- It was also the most expensive player, which ensured quality and hours of pleasurable listening enjoyment.
- 2 uncountable (possession, use) (Law) the use and enjoyment of an assetExample sentences
- From the triathlon and local hikes for the seriously sporty to pub-crawls and hog roasts for those who prefer gentler enjoyments, the carnival programme has something for everyone.
- It adds the interests and views and enjoyments of another person.
- The next month starts on July 18 and, until then, I'm afraid I'll have to take a break here and in all my other online enjoyments.
- Any tenant has a contractual right to quiet possession and enjoyment of the letting.
- I've thought about who could get use or enjoyment out of my possessions and have written down who should receive them.
- In this context, sharing is predicated upon the idea of individuals having common possession, enjoyment or use of goods.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.