- 1 u and c (pleasure) placer (masculine) I don't do it for enjoyment no lo hago por placer she gets a lot of enjoyment from o out of reading disfruta mucho leyendo, le encanta leer it spoils your enjoyment te impide disfrutarlo al máximoMore example sentences
- He puts restaurant's success down to good food, polite efficient service, and the process of pleasure and enjoyment.
- The dedication, hard work and enjoyment combined to give pleasure to the cast, production team and helpers, and to the audiences who supported them.
- It was also the most expensive player, which ensured quality and hours of pleasurable listening enjoyment.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (possession, use) [Law/Derecho] goce (masculine), disfrute (masculine) the use and enjoyment of an asset el uso y disfrute de un bienMore example sentences
More example sentences
- From the triathlon and local hikes for the seriously sporty to pub-crawls and hog roasts for those who prefer gentler enjoyments, the carnival programme has something for everyone.
- It adds the interests and views and enjoyments of another person.
- The next month starts on July 18 and, until then, I'm afraid I'll have to take a break here and in all my other online enjoyments.
- Any tenant has a contractual right to quiet possession and enjoyment of the letting.
- I've thought about who could get use or enjoyment out of my possessions and have written down who should receive them.
- In this context, sharing is predicated upon the idea of individuals having common possession, enjoyment or use of goods.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.