Translation of enjoyment in Spanish:
- 1 u and c (pleasure) placer (masculine) I don't do it for enjoyment no lo hago por placer she gets a lot of enjoyment from o out of reading disfruta mucho leyendo, le encanta leer it spoils your enjoyment te impide disfrutarlo al máximoExample sentences
- He puts restaurant's success down to good food, polite efficient service, and the process of pleasure and enjoyment.
- The dedication, hard work and enjoyment combined to give pleasure to the cast, production team and helpers, and to the audiences who supported them.
- It was also the most expensive player, which ensured quality and hours of pleasurable listening enjoyment.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (possession, use) [Law/Derecho] goce (masculine), disfrute (masculine) the use and enjoyment of an asset el uso y disfrute de un bienExample sentences
- From the triathlon and local hikes for the seriously sporty to pub-crawls and hog roasts for those who prefer gentler enjoyments, the carnival programme has something for everyone.
- It adds the interests and views and enjoyments of another person.
- The next month starts on July 18 and, until then, I'm afraid I'll have to take a break here and in all my other online enjoyments.
- Any tenant has a contractual right to quiet possession and enjoyment of the letting.
- I've thought about who could get use or enjoyment out of my possessions and have written down who should receive them.
- In this context, sharing is predicated upon the idea of individuals having common possession, enjoyment or use of goods.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.