Translation of enlightenment in Spanish:
- 1 (explanation) I turned to her for enlightenmentrecurrí a ella en busca de una explicación or de una aclaraciónExample sentences
- At that point, I experienced a brief, dazzling moment of enlightenment.
- The television channel's mission was once to educate the nation and bring enlightenment to the masses.
- Though those that follow it really believe it has helped them reach some kind of enlightenment.
- 3 (History)the Enlightenment, the Age of Enlightenmentla Ilustración
el Siglo de las Luces
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.