- [conversation/person] animar; [room/place] darle* vida or alegría a, alegrarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- And as a prolific writer armed with wit, his articles enlivened the pages of the magazines.
- Set in a Fife factory and drawn from personal experiences, the bleak subject is enlivened with humour and wit.
- Entertainment workers enlivened the rally with their acts.
- What enlivens us and mobilizes the will to live in each of us is profoundly unique.
- Their words, she says, not only enliven her but also help jog her memory about speeches she's given during the past 15 years.
- The music of Laurie Lewis will surprise you, enliven you, and cause you to reflect - just like bird songs themselves.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.