Translation of enliven in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [conversation/person] animar; [room/place] darle* vida or alegría a, alegrarExample sentences
- And as a prolific writer armed with wit, his articles enlivened the pages of the magazines.
- Set in a Fife factory and drawn from personal experiences, the bleak subject is enlivened with humour and wit.
- Entertainment workers enlivened the rally with their acts.
- What enlivens us and mobilizes the will to live in each of us is profoundly unique.
- Their words, she says, not only enliven her but also help jog her memory about speeches she's given during the past 15 years.
- The music of Laurie Lewis will surprise you, enliven you, and cause you to reflect - just like bird songs themselves.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the