- [conversation/person] animar; [room/place] darle* vida or alegría a, alegrarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- And as a prolific writer armed with wit, his articles enlivened the pages of the magazines.
- Set in a Fife factory and drawn from personal experiences, the bleak subject is enlivened with humour and wit.
- Entertainment workers enlivened the rally with their acts.
- What enlivens us and mobilizes the will to live in each of us is profoundly unique.
- Their words, she says, not only enliven her but also help jog her memory about speeches she's given during the past 15 years.
- The music of Laurie Lewis will surprise you, enliven you, and cause you to reflect - just like bird songs themselves.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an