- [conversation/person] animar; [room/place] darle* vida or alegría a, alegrarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- And as a prolific writer armed with wit, his articles enlivened the pages of the magazines.
- Set in a Fife factory and drawn from personal experiences, the bleak subject is enlivened with humour and wit.
- Entertainment workers enlivened the rally with their acts.
- What enlivens us and mobilizes the will to live in each of us is profoundly unique.
- Their words, she says, not only enliven her but also help jog her memory about speeches she's given during the past 15 years.
- The music of Laurie Lewis will surprise you, enliven you, and cause you to reflect - just like bird songs themselves.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)