- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (project) empresa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (initiative, daring) empuje (masculine), iniciativa (feminine) men of great enterprise hombres de gran empuje or iniciativa the spirit of enterprise el espíritu emprendedor
More example sentences
- So bold an enterprise, so boldly undertaken, is bound to provoke not merely thought but dissent.
- The cases tend to talk in terms of there being a joint enterprise, or pre-arranged plan or talk of the accused acting in concert.
- It is at this point that the idea of a joint enterprise, be it marital or based on cohabitation, becomes crucial.
- Sometimes, however, it can take a little initiative and enterprise to secure municipal services for the village.
- I knew from an early age what that comfort depended on: diligence, enterprise and initiative.
- As a result, initiative, enterprise, and valor are once again at a premium.
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (company) empresa (feminine) 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (business activity) free enterprise la libre empresa
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.