Translation of entire in Spanish:
- 1.1 (whole) (before noun) an entire yearthe entire village went to the dancetodo un añoun año enterothe entire proceeds will go to charitytodo el pueblo or el pueblo entero fue al bailelo recaudado se destinará íntegramente or en su totalidad a obras de caridadtodo lo recaudado será destinado a obras de caridadExample sentences1.2 (before noun)
Example sentences1.3 (intact) (predicative)
- For one eerily glorious moment in time, the whole entire world seemed to be completely silent.
- Now, they are marketed as essential and whole supermarket aisles and entire shops are devoted to selling them.
- I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.
- This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Parties as it relates to the subject matter hereof.
- This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.
- Because a crystalline solid is regular, we can see the inner form of the entire solid by looking at a fragment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.