Translation of entire in Spanish:
- 1.1 (whole) (before noun/delante del nombre) entero an entire year todo un año, un año entero the entire village went to the dance todo el pueblo or el pueblo entero fue al baile the entire proceeds will go to charity lo recaudado se destinará íntegramente or en su totalidad a obras de caridad, todo lo recaudado será destinado a obras de caridadExample sentences1.2 (before noun/delante del nombre) [confidence] absoluto, total
Example sentences1.3 (intact) (predicative/predicativo) intacto
- For one eerily glorious moment in time, the whole entire world seemed to be completely silent.
- Now, they are marketed as essential and whole supermarket aisles and entire shops are devoted to selling them.
- I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.
- This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Parties as it relates to the subject matter hereof.
- This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.
- Because a crystalline solid is regular, we can see the inner form of the entire solid by looking at a fragment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.