- 1 [soldiers/troops] embarcar* (en un tren)More example sentences
- I'm going to be getting up early tomorrow and entraining for deepest darkest Wales, where I will be spending an extended weekend with family.
- We entrained at the camp & came on to Alexandria & thence to the boat.
- So, on Saturday morning I entrained for Brighton.
- 2 [particles/droplets] arrastrarMore example sentences
- So that would have told you at least one of or both contained entrained hydrocarbons?
- The increased turbulence entrains bedload within the water column and carries it to the mouthbar, where it is deposited.
- Researchers have found that it is possible to use the large capillary pressures that are developed by fluids that are entrained within aerogels to produce an efficient pump that requires no moving parts.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.