- 1 [soldiers/troops] embarcar* (en un tren)More example sentences
- I'm going to be getting up early tomorrow and entraining for deepest darkest Wales, where I will be spending an extended weekend with family.
- We entrained at the camp & came on to Alexandria & thence to the boat.
- So, on Saturday morning I entrained for Brighton.
- 2 [particles/droplets] arrastrarMore example sentences
- So that would have told you at least one of or both contained entrained hydrocarbons?
- The increased turbulence entrains bedload within the water column and carries it to the mouthbar, where it is deposited.
- Researchers have found that it is possible to use the large capillary pressures that are developed by fluids that are entrained within aerogels to produce an efficient pump that requires no moving parts.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...