Translation of entryphone in Spanish:
- (British English)portero (masculine) eléctrico or (Spain) automáticoExample sentences
- Police say they believe the intruders rang the entryphone at the main door and one of the residents let them in.
- Still thinking that all this stuff would soon go away on Sunday afternoon, the doorbell rang and a voice on my entryphone said ‘Hello, I'm from the national press.’
- Yet on none of these occasions has the video screen of my entryphone flickered into life.
Definition of entryphone in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.