- 1.1 [Ecology/Ecología] [factor] ambiental, medioambiental; [expert] en ecología, en medio ambiente; [damage] al medio ambiente, medioambiental environmental education educación (feminine) medioambiental or del medio ambiente, educación (feminine) ecológica environmental groups grupos (masculine plural) ecologistas the environmental impact el impacto medio ambiental or sobre el medio ambienteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Now that is the most significant environmental impact that humans can have on the planet.
- There are also issues of its environmental impact, but it is nevertheless likely to be important.
- In recent years, he has become as famous for his campaigning on environmental and human rights issues as for his music.
More example sentences1.2 (of surroundings) [factor] ambiental; [influence] del ambiente or entorno or medio
- The former team proposed the most overtly environmental design of any of the finalists.
- It is part of efforts to promote environmental and economic redevelopment in the area.
- Student environmental activists were delighted by the news of the University's decision.
- A large proportion of the rhythmically regulated genes also directly respond to environmental stress.
- The same applies to the meridian programmes and to the specific environmental stresses, colours and trauma.
- Chilling temperature is one of the most studied environmental factors in plant stress physiology research.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.