Translation of environmental in Spanish:
- 1 (Ecology)(expert)
en medio ambiente(damage)environmental education
al medio ambiente
medioambientaleducación (feminine) medioambiental or del medio ambienteenvironmental groups
educación (feminine) ecológicagrupos (masculine plural) ecologistasthe environmental impactel impacto medio ambiental or sobre el medio ambienteExample sentences
- Now that is the most significant environmental impact that humans can have on the planet.
- There are also issues of its environmental impact, but it is nevertheless likely to be important.
- In recent years, he has become as famous for his campaigning on environmental and human rights issues as for his music.
- The former team proposed the most overtly environmental design of any of the finalists.
- It is part of efforts to promote environmental and economic redevelopment in the area.
- Student environmental activists were delighted by the news of the University's decision.
- 2 (of surroundings)(factor)
del medioExample sentences
- A large proportion of the rhythmically regulated genes also directly respond to environmental stress.
- The same applies to the meridian programmes and to the specific environmental stresses, colours and trauma.
- Chilling temperature is one of the most studied environmental factors in plant stress physiology research.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.