Translation of ephemeral in Spanish:
- 1.1 [fame/pleasure] efímero, fugazExample sentences1.2 [Biology/Biología] [flower] efímero; [insect] de vida efímera
- The pictures reflect an interest in the ephemeral, impermanent, transient nature of the world.
- It is in this room that fleeting, ephemeral moments in time are transformed into lasting eternal pieces of art.
- The writer aims to take those fleeting, ephemeral, sensual moments and transform them into something rich, coherent and meaningful.
- Bulbs have a very different life strategy from ephemeral weeds.
- In northern Utah, Osmia lignaria propinqua emerge beginning in late April, coincident with the flowering of spring ephemeral herbs and shrubs.
- This correlation is well established for ephemeral species.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.