- 1.1 [fame/pleasure] efímero, fugazMore example sentences1.2 [Biology/Biología] [flower] efímero; [insect] de vida efímera
More example sentences
- The pictures reflect an interest in the ephemeral, impermanent, transient nature of the world.
- It is in this room that fleeting, ephemeral moments in time are transformed into lasting eternal pieces of art.
- The writer aims to take those fleeting, ephemeral, sensual moments and transform them into something rich, coherent and meaningful.
- Bulbs have a very different life strategy from ephemeral weeds.
- In northern Utah, Osmia lignaria propinqua emerge beginning in late April, coincident with the flowering of spring ephemeral herbs and shrubs.
- This correlation is well established for ephemeral species.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.