Translation of ephemeral in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2 (Biology)
(flower)(insect)de vida efímeraExample sentences
- The pictures reflect an interest in the ephemeral, impermanent, transient nature of the world.
- It is in this room that fleeting, ephemeral moments in time are transformed into lasting eternal pieces of art.
- The writer aims to take those fleeting, ephemeral, sensual moments and transform them into something rich, coherent and meaningful.
- Bulbs have a very different life strategy from ephemeral weeds.
- In northern Utah, Osmia lignaria propinqua emerge beginning in late April, coincident with the flowering of spring ephemeral herbs and shrubs.
- This correlation is well established for ephemeral species.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.