Translation of epistle in Spanish:
- 1 (Religion)the Epistleslas EpístolasSt Paul's Epistle to Timothyla epístola de San Pablo a Timoteo
- 2 [humorous] (letter)Example sentences
- The opinions expressed in these evocative epistles were remarkably forthright and revealing.
- Regardless of the content of the epistle, there is still something exciting about receiving an email or a letter from someone close.
- When he failed to receive payment, he followed up with letters, and these hilarious epistles are what he shared with us.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.