Translation of equalize in Spanish:
- 1.1(pressure/weight)Example sentences
- For more than two decades, lawsuits to equalize school funding have been wending their way through the courts in 44 states.
- This is extremely good value for money as the budget is used to equalise wealth throughout the EU with a higher share going to develop the poorer nations of Europe.
- In a reply to a correspondent you further elaborate that the rate of profit is being equalized throughout the entire economy.
- The possible equalizing effect of public education would be lost.
- That suggests that selection for recombination properties was sufficiently strong to overcome equalizing effects of migration even for such mobile organisms as fruit flies.
- The second column in table 1 contains the results with a weighting scheme that equalizes the total effect of direct and second-order interactions.
- (Sport)igualar el marcadorExample sentences
- Town fought back well with Chris Alderson scoring two goals to equalise.
- Michael McGinn scored and they had a chance to equalise but Shipley scored again minutes from full time.
- Ten minutes later they equalised when James Dunne scored from a corner kick.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.