Translation of equalize in Spanish:
- For more than two decades, lawsuits to equalize school funding have been wending their way through the courts in 44 states.
- This is extremely good value for money as the budget is used to equalise wealth throughout the EU with a higher share going to develop the poorer nations of Europe.
- In a reply to a correspondent you further elaborate that the rate of profit is being equalized throughout the entire economy.
- The possible equalizing effect of public education would be lost.
- That suggests that selection for recombination properties was sufficiently strong to overcome equalizing effects of migration even for such mobile organisms as fruit flies.
- The second column in table 1 contains the results with a weighting scheme that equalizes the total effect of direct and second-order interactions.
igualar el marcadorExample sentences
- Town fought back well with Chris Alderson scoring two goals to equalise.
- Michael McGinn scored and they had a chance to equalise but Shipley scored again minutes from full time.
- Ten minutes later they equalised when James Dunne scored from a corner kick.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.