- 1 [Sport/Deporte] gol (masculine) de la igualada or del empate to score the equalizer marcar* el gol de la igualada or del empateMore example sentences
- These days, they score a goal and hope to stop their opponents from scoring an equaliser.
- Defoe set up Cole for the second equaliser before scoring the winner.
- Aspell crowned a good game by scoring the equaliser.
- 2 (pistol) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], fusca (feminine) [slang/argot], pistola (feminine)More example sentences
- Colt claimed that his guns were the ‘great equalizers.’
- Nuclear weapons, chemical weapons and missiles are viewed, probably erroneously, as the potential equalizer of superior Western conventional power.
- More often than not, the real equalizer was his gun.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.