- 1 [Sport] gol (m) de la igualada or del empate to score the equalizer marcar* el gol de la igualada or del empateMore example sentences
- These days, they score a goal and hope to stop their opponents from scoring an equaliser.
- Defoe set up Cole for the second equaliser before scoring the winner.
- Aspell crowned a good game by scoring the equaliser.
- 2 (pistol) (AmE) [slang/argot], fusca (f) [argot/slang], pistola (f)More example sentences
- Colt claimed that his guns were the ‘great equalizers.’
- Nuclear weapons, chemical weapons and missiles are viewed, probably erroneously, as the potential equalizer of superior Western conventional power.
- More often than not, the real equalizer was his gun.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.