- 1 1.1 (in equal amounts) [divide/distribute] por igual, equitativamenteMore example sentences1.2 (without bias) [treat/consider] de la misma manera or forma, (por) igual, equitativamente
More example sentences
- Everything there must be divided equally into six shares and distributed as soon as possible.
- If the parents earn the same amount, then they will share equally in the cost of raising that child.
- By slacking, you simply reduce the size of the pie that your parents will eventually divide equally.
- In other words, to ensure good governance where all are treated equally and justly.
- Is there reason to believe that we are not treating all employees equally and fairly?
- When they talk about one law for all, are they talking about a law that is impartial and treats all people equally?
- 2 (to an equal degree) igualmente they are equally valid/guilty son igualmente válidos/culpables equally easily/comfortably con igual or con la misma facilidad/comodidad she is liked equally by young and old gusta a los jóvenes y a los mayores por igual, gusta tanto a los jóvenes como a los mayores
- 3 (indep) 3.1 (just as possibly) equally (well) de igual modo 3.2 (at the same time) (as linker) al mismo tiempoMore example sentences
- They are willing to do good as long as it is conducive to their self interest, but, equally, they are willing to do evil also.
- Equally, they are divided on how skills emerge and develop.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.