- [skills] ecuestre; [sports] hípico, ecuestreMore example sentences
- But by 300 BC, these tribes had acquired horses and used their equestrian skills to develop very effective cavalry tactics.
- His farming enterprises are a herd of suckler cows and horses, which compete in the equestrian sport of eventing up to and including international level.
- Horse breeding and equestrian sports have always been recognised by the society as an integral part of this activity.
- [formal] (horseman) jinete (m); (horsewoman) amazona (f)More example sentences
- The riders all are life-long equestrians with from 12-30 years in endurance competitions.
- The popular show features talented equestrians who, with their American Paint Horses, vie for more than $264,000 in prize money and prestigious World Championship titles.
- Be prepared to meet fellow equestrians on these popular trails.