Translation of equestrian in Spanish:
- (skills)Example sentences
- But by 300 BC, these tribes had acquired horses and used their equestrian skills to develop very effective cavalry tactics.
- His farming enterprises are a herd of suckler cows and horses, which compete in the equestrian sport of eventing up to and including international level.
- Horse breeding and equestrian sports have always been recognised by the society as an integral part of this activity.
- [formal] (horseman)(horsewoman)Example sentences
- The riders all are life-long equestrians with from 12-30 years in endurance competitions.
- The popular show features talented equestrians who, with their American Paint Horses, vie for more than $264,000 in prize money and prestigious World Championship titles.
- Be prepared to meet fellow equestrians on these popular trails.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than