Translation of equestrian in Spanish:
- But by 300 BC, these tribes had acquired horses and used their equestrian skills to develop very effective cavalry tactics.
- His farming enterprises are a herd of suckler cows and horses, which compete in the equestrian sport of eventing up to and including international level.
- Horse breeding and equestrian sports have always been recognised by the society as an integral part of this activity.
- [formal] (horseman)(horsewoman) amazona (feminine)Example sentences
- The riders all are life-long equestrians with from 12-30 years in endurance competitions.
- The popular show features talented equestrians who, with their American Paint Horses, vie for more than $264,000 in prize money and prestigious World Championship titles.
- Be prepared to meet fellow equestrians on these popular trails.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.