Translation of equipment in Spanish:
- 1.1 (apparatus) office equipment(mobiliario, máquinas y material de oficina)sports equipmentartículos (masculine plural) deportivosExample sentences1.2 (act of equipping)
- I was familiar as many readers would be with all the old horse gear, equipment and implements.
- It has provided a little money to repair government offices and provide some office equipment.
- Employees should take a break away from office equipment every hour or two.
- I feel it my duty to state the great activity, energy, and zeal shown by the Admiral in superintending the equipment of the Danish ships and the embarkation of the stores from the arsenal.
- The equipment of the truck with large profiled solid rubber tyres allows best floor contact also on wet and bumpy floors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than