- 1.1 (apparatus) equipo (m) office equipmentmobiliario, máquinas y material de oficina sports equipment artículos (mpl) deportivosMore example sentences1.2 (act of equipping) equipamiento (m)
More example sentences
- I was familiar as many readers would be with all the old horse gear, equipment and implements.
- It has provided a little money to repair government offices and provide some office equipment.
- Employees should take a break away from office equipment every hour or two.
- I feel it my duty to state the great activity, energy, and zeal shown by the Admiral in superintending the equipment of the Danish ships and the embarkation of the stores from the arsenal.
- The equipment of the truck with large profiled solid rubber tyres allows best floor contact also on wet and bumpy floors.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.