Translation of equipment in Spanish:
- 1.1 (apparatus) equipo (masculine) office equipment[ mobiliario, máquinas y material de oficina ] sports equipment artículos (masculine plural) deportivosExample sentences1.2 (act of equipping) equipamiento (masculine)
- I was familiar as many readers would be with all the old horse gear, equipment and implements.
- It has provided a little money to repair government offices and provide some office equipment.
- Employees should take a break away from office equipment every hour or two.
- I feel it my duty to state the great activity, energy, and zeal shown by the Admiral in superintending the equipment of the Danish ships and the embarkation of the stores from the arsenal.
- The equipment of the truck with large profiled solid rubber tyres allows best floor contact also on wet and bumpy floors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.