Translation of equity in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (fairness) [formal]equidad (feminine) [formal]Example sentences
- It was based on principles of equity, people-centredness, quality and accountability.
- Where are the health strategy principles of quality, equity, and accessibility?
- The focus here has rarely been on equity or on a fair deal for the poor.
- 2 (Business, Finance) 2.1 uncountable (shareholders' interest in company)patrimonio (masculine) neto(before noun) equity capitalcapital (masculine) propioExample sentences2.2 uncountable (residual worth)
participación (feminine) en el capitalExample sentences2.3
- The board of IDBI Bank will meet on May 19 to consider a rights issue of its equity shares.
- They align incentives around enterprise-level outcomes such as market share and return on equity.
- Like all convertible bonds, CoCos can be swapped for equity if the share price reaches a certain target.
also: equities plural(shares) (before noun) the equities marketel mercado de valoresExample sentences
- The equity in the properties appears to be in the region of £9 million.
- While living in his house, he refinanced it repeatedly, pulling out equity to buy other properties.
- As a result, the ratio of mortgage debt to home equity is at near-record highs.
- They can now invest in a complete range of assets from property to equities and bonds.
- Many investors act primarily as consumers of equities rather than as shared proprietors.
- Today, the herd talks of giving up on equities just when stocks have never been cheaper.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.