- 1 uncountable/no numerable (fairness) [formal] equidad (feminine) [formal]More example sentences
- It was based on principles of equity, people-centredness, quality and accountability.
- Where are the health strategy principles of quality, equity, and accessibility?
- The focus here has rarely been on equity or on a fair deal for the poor.
- 2 [Business/Comercio] [Finance] 2.1 uncountable/no numerable (shareholders' interest in company) patrimonio (masculine) neto (before noun/delante del nombre) equity capital capital (masculine) propio 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (residual worth) participación (feminine) en el capitalMore example sentences2.3
(equities plural)(shares) valores (masculine plural) de renta variable (before noun/delante del nombre) the equities market el mercado de valoresMore example sentences
- The equity in the properties appears to be in the region of £9 million.
- While living in his house, he refinanced it repeatedly, pulling out equity to buy other properties.
- As a result, the ratio of mortgage debt to home equity is at near-record highs.
More example sentences
- They can now invest in a complete range of assets from property to equities and bonds.
- Many investors act primarily as consumers of equities rather than as shared proprietors.
- Today, the herd talks of giving up on equities just when stocks have never been cheaper.
- The board of IDBI Bank will meet on May 19 to consider a rights issue of its equity shares.
- They align incentives around enterprise-level outcomes such as market share and return on equity.
- Like all convertible bonds, CoCos can be swapped for equity if the share price reaches a certain target.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.