Translation of equity in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (fairness) [formal]Example sentences
- It was based on principles of equity, people-centredness, quality and accountability.
- Where are the health strategy principles of quality, equity, and accessibility?
- The focus here has rarely been on equity or on a fair deal for the poor.
- 2 (Business, Finance) 2.1 uncountable (shareholders' interest in company)patrimonio (masculine) neto(before noun) equity capitalcapital (masculine) propio2.2 uncountable (residual worth)participación (feminine) en el capitalExample sentences2.3
also: equities plural(shares) (before noun) the equities marketel mercado de valoresExample sentences
- The equity in the properties appears to be in the region of £9 million.
- While living in his house, he refinanced it repeatedly, pulling out equity to buy other properties.
- As a result, the ratio of mortgage debt to home equity is at near-record highs.
- They can now invest in a complete range of assets from property to equities and bonds.
- Many investors act primarily as consumers of equities rather than as shared proprietors.
- Today, the herd talks of giving up on equities just when stocks have never been cheaper.
- The board of IDBI Bank will meet on May 19 to consider a rights issue of its equity shares.
- They align incentives around enterprise-level outcomes such as market share and return on equity.
- Like all convertible bonds, CoCos can be swapped for equity if the share price reaches a certain target.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.