Translation of erasure in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act of erasing) borrado (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (erased letter, word) tachadura (feminine), borrón (masculine)
- The judges recorded their diving scores on cardboard "with a lot of erasure," she said.
- Some of these supraliminal frames are panels of video static, a screen equivalent of total erasure.
- It will only be these rough notes which will be liable to erasure.
- Postmodern psychology argues for the erasure of the category of self.
- Others found comfort in the erasure of the recent past.
- The process of historical erasure may have started then.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.