Translation of errant in Spanish:
- 1.1 [literary](child)
infielExample sentences1.2 (wandering)
Example sentences1.3 (inaccurate)
- The issue is that while we are willing to accept the errant ways of noted figures, are we similarly willing to accept the errant ways of those not notable?
- Of course, this errant stupidity helped force Zapatero's hand and have him bring the troops home.
- That explains, in part, his decision last week to pardon the errant scientist.
- No search parties are sent out for the errant travellers.
- Thus it was that five minutes later he was wandering down the hall in search of his errant best friend.
- The guardian thinks she's supposed to be cool and calm, indifferent and impartial, a door to keep out errant knights and travellers, but she's still steamed about being stuck down here.
- In three years with the team, Bartrum never has had an errant snap on a punt or kick.
- Steve Nash spent part of a timeout checking on a boy who had been hit on a face with an errant pass.
- Your mind may be drawing bull's-eyes around an errant arrow.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.