Translation of errant in Spanish:
- 1 [literary](child)
- The issue is that while we are willing to accept the errant ways of noted figures, are we similarly willing to accept the errant ways of those not notable?
- Of course, this errant stupidity helped force Zapatero's hand and have him bring the troops home.
- That explains, in part, his decision last week to pardon the errant scientist.
- 2 (wandering)Example sentences
- No search parties are sent out for the errant travellers.
- Thus it was that five minutes later he was wandering down the hall in search of his errant best friend.
- The guardian thinks she's supposed to be cool and calm, indifferent and impartial, a door to keep out errant knights and travellers, but she's still steamed about being stuck down here.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.