Translation of errant in Spanish:
- 1.1 [literary/literario] [child] descarriado; [husband] infielExample sentences
- The issue is that while we are willing to accept the errant ways of noted figures, are we similarly willing to accept the errant ways of those not notable?
- Of course, this errant stupidity helped force Zapatero's hand and have him bring the troops home.
- That explains, in part, his decision last week to pardon the errant scientist.
Example sentences1.2 (wandering) errante 1.3 (inaccurate) [throw] errado
- No search parties are sent out for the errant travellers.
- Thus it was that five minutes later he was wandering down the hall in search of his errant best friend.
- The guardian thinks she's supposed to be cool and calm, indifferent and impartial, a door to keep out errant knights and travellers, but she's still steamed about being stuck down here.
- In three years with the team, Bartrum never has had an errant snap on a punt or kick.
- Steve Nash spent part of a timeout checking on a boy who had been hit on a face with an errant pass.
- Your mind may be drawing bull's-eyes around an errant arrow.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the