- 1.1 c (mistake) error (m) a clerical/printing/spelling error un error administrativo/de imprenta/ortográfico to make an error cometer un error a tactical error un error tácticoMore example sentences1.2 u (being wrong) error (m) in error por equivocación, por error to be in error estar* en un error no allowance was made for statistical error no se tuvo en cuenta el margen de error owing to human error debido a un error or (Esp tb) un fallo humano to see the error of one's ways darse* cuenta de que se ha actuado mal
More example sentences
- A minute mistake, an error of judgement, is all that it takes for a ghastly mishap to occur, resulting in death or worse, a life-long disability.
- In a way, Nolan makes a similar error of judgement, mistaking atmospheric darkness for thematic darkness.
- That happens a lot on the web, and sometimes it can be used to cover awful mistakes or errors of judgment.
- Now, as a consequent of inadvertent human error, conditions are contrary to preferred expectations.
- The common threads running through most nuclear accidents are unexpected technical conditions and human error.
- Lastly, don't discount the possibility of human error when conducting the audit.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.