Translation of error in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (mistake) a clerical/printing/spelling errorun error administrativo/de imprenta/ortográficoto make an errorcometer un errora tactical errorun error tácticoExample sentences1.2 uncountable (being wrong) in error to be in error
estar en un errorno allowance was made for statistical errorno se tuvo en cuenta el margen de errorowing to human errordebido a un error or (in Spain also) un fallo humanoto see the error of one's waysdarse cuenta de que se ha actuado malExample sentences
- A minute mistake, an error of judgement, is all that it takes for a ghastly mishap to occur, resulting in death or worse, a life-long disability.
- In a way, Nolan makes a similar error of judgement, mistaking atmospheric darkness for thematic darkness.
- That happens a lot on the web, and sometimes it can be used to cover awful mistakes or errors of judgment.
- Now, as a consequent of inadvertent human error, conditions are contrary to preferred expectations.
- The common threads running through most nuclear accidents are unexpected technical conditions and human error.
- Lastly, don't discount the possibility of human error when conducting the audit.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.