Translation of essentially in Spanish:
- 1 (basically) we're essentially in agreementen lo fundamental or esencial estamos de acuerdoExample sentences
- I took the view that the second and third questions were essentially questions of law.
- I would not say that violence is essentially evil unless you view human nature as evil.
- Political correctness is essentially an etiquette, a series of codes by which we are supposed to live our lives.
- 2 (sentence adv)en lo esencial
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.