Translation of established in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 [expert/company] de reconocido prestigio; [star] de renombre; [reputation] sólido inflation is now established as a permanent feature of the economy la inflación se ha convertido en un factor permanentemente presente en la economía 1.2 (customary, accepted) [practice] establecido a long-established tradition una tradición de mucho arraigoExample sentences1.3 (proven) [fact] comprobado it is now established beyond all doubt that … está comprobado or se ha establecido fuera de toda duda que …
- As a firmly established principle of Community law it may be used to challenge Community action and also State action.
- It includes work from emerging and more established artists from across Europe.
- Other, more established artists who get marginalized at larger conventions got the star attention they deserve.
- 2 [church/religion] oficialExample sentences
- The disestablishment of the Church is not a radical proposal; an established Church is an anachronism.
- So even setting aside the religious or constitutional objections to an established church and a national religion of any kind, the case for disestablishment on this premise alone is as valid as it was a century ago.
- He believed in religious toleration but supported an established church, the Anglican Communion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.