Translation of established in Spanish:
- 1 1.1(expert/company)
de reconocido prestigio(star)
de renombre(reputation)inflation is now established as a permanent feature of the economy
sólidola inflación se ha convertido en un factor permanentemente presente en la economíaExample sentences1.2 (customary, accepted)
(practice)a long-established tradition
- As a firmly established principle of Community law it may be used to challenge Community action and also State action.
- It includes work from emerging and more established artists from across Europe.
- Other, more established artists who get marginalized at larger conventions got the star attention they deserve.
establecidouna tradición de mucho arraigo1.3 (proven)(fact)it is now established beyond all doubt that …
comprobadoestá comprobado or se ha establecido fuera de toda duda que …
- The disestablishment of the Church is not a radical proposal; an established Church is an anachronism.
- So even setting aside the religious or constitutional objections to an established church and a national religion of any kind, the case for disestablishment on this premise alone is as valid as it was a century ago.
- He believed in religious toleration but supported an established church, the Anglican Communion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.